Vick’s Camp N Country Jam VIP weekend campsites are reserved for you at the time of purchase and are located directly in back of the concert area…no long walks, no waiting in line for buses…as the furthest campsite to the concert area is less than a 3 minute walk! Each primitive campsite is 25′ x 45′, with two campgrounds side by side. (Call for larger campers, larger campsites.)
- Camp Access wristbands are $40 per person for the entire weekend, and must be purchased to be in the campground.
- Maximum of 10 people per campsite. If you have a larger camper that holds more than 10 people, please call for pricing. Must be 21+.
- You may camp with a tent, RV, camper, ice house…or in the back of your vehicle.
- Tickets/passes will be exchanged for a camping wristband at the campground gate at arrival. Wristbands must be worn at all times for campground entry.
- “Early arrival”…You may drop your camper off up to a week early, from June 29th to July 5th. (There will be no camping on drop off dates.)
- Campground admission will be open from 9:00 AM until 9:00 PM on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. (Concert area open from NOON until MIDNIGHT, with local/regional/national artists performing both Friday and Saturday. Thursday night will have local/regional artists performing.)
- Campsites are limited, so purchase early.
- All campsites are reserved and will be held for you – so there is no rush to get to your site.
- Camping pass/sticker must be displayed on vehicles at all times.
- You can place (1) RV or travel trailer on your 25’ x 45’ campsite.
- If you have a camper longer than 36′, please call for pricing on larger campsites.
- Only one (1) steering wheel allowed per site (= 1 tow vehicle or 1 motorhome).
- Setting up your camper after 9:00 PM each night is not permitted due to safety concerns. If you arrive after 9:00 PM you will be required to stage at another location.
- Any RV, travel trailer and tow vehicle; including tables, chairs, shade tents, grills and lawn games must fit within the designated 25’ x 45’ campsite footprint. Absolutely no blocking of roadways is permitted.
- Each camper’s awning or slideout must be a minimum of 7′ from neighbors camper’s awning or slideout, per Redwood County SW Health and Human Services.
- The maximum number of people per campsite is 6. For larger campers, larger groups, please call for pricing. Must be 21+.
- Campfires are not allowed.
Power, Sewer, Water
- All camp sites are primitive, with no power, sewer or water.
- You are required to use invertor generators only (60 dB or less) During concert times, VCCJam has the right to ask campers to shut their generators off if needed. Since the campground is so close to the concert area, we need to be respectful to the artists and concert goers. Please be courteous and point generator exhaust away from any person or vehicle.
Clean Your site
- Please help keep the campground clean and pick up your area and put all your waste in the many receptacles around the camping area.
- You are responsible for keeping your campsite clean when leaving the festival.
- If you do not clean your campsite upon leaving, it may result in the cancellation of your campsite at next year’s event.
- All campsites must be clean and vacated by 12:00 PM Sunday. (No exceptions).
- Security will be present in the campgrounds at all times and will provide 24-hour security at the campground entrance. Safety checks will regularly occur to monitor safe camping conditions. Please notify campground staff or security of any concern.
- All people in the campgrounds must wear a wristband at all times. Violators will be subject to trespassing.
- Quiet time in campgrounds from 12:00 AM – 7:00 AM. Any mechanical or amplified noise is prohibited during this time.
- No camping permitted in any parking lot and violators will be towed at owner’s expense.
- No live music stage shows or any activity in the campgrounds that promote large gatherings, selling or distributing alcoholic beverages and any other soliciting.
- No keg beer or large amounts of alcohol in any VCCJam area.
- No glass bottles or containers of any kind allowed on the property, campground and concert area.
- No weapons of any kind permitted.
- Please be respectful of the land surrounding the festival, as the farmers land is private. Please NO TRESPASSING on their property.
- Persons violating policies will be ejected and may be subject to prosecution.