GREAT 3-Day Festival "in the Corn Field"! We are more than just a country music festival...and we are striving to be the happiest festival in the whole USA! We LOVE seeing your big smiles and hearing your laughter!! Having fun is #1!
Vicki’s Camp N Country Jam is an amazing and unique 3-day Festival that hosts national & regional country music artists annually, in a beautiful country setting…“in the corn field”…near Redwood Falls, MN. Tickets are available now for GA (General Admission) or VIP (including reserved seating, free beer/seltzer (tickets – see BUY TICKETS for more details) and many more perks).
Vicki’s Camp N Country Jam is much more than a camping and music festival, which gives the ultimate experience to all attendees…by celebrating with GREAT live music, GREAT camping, GREAT food & beverages, GREAT friends, GREAT fun activities with GREAT prizes…with lots of smiles, lots of laughter and lots of happiness…to make GREAT memories to last a lifetime!
What is “unique” about Vicki’s Camp N Country Jam? Well, many festivals have tens of thousands of people that make it very crowded, with long lines and long walking distances…and they do not have age limits. Many “other festival goers” have been heard to say, “if only we could be at a festival that didn’t have so many people, but has GREAT national and regional artists…and we can camp and not have to walk so far.”
Well, that is why Vicki’s Camp N Country Jam is here…
- Short walks everywhere you go (from the concert area, to the beer garden/saloon, to the food lines, to the vendors, to the port-a-potties, to the campgrounds…all less than a 5 minute walk)
- Activities for everyone! Not only do we have a bean bag tournament, there are fun activities for all ages with HUGE prizes!
- Age limit of 18+ (must be 18+ to attend and enter into the festival or campgrounds)
- Age limit of 21+ to be in VIP area/seating/lounge.
- “In the corn field” (In July 2022, all of our national artists commented on how amazing it was to have the festival surrounded by corn fields, thus our slogan “in the corn field”.)
- Smiles, laughs and overall happiness is pretty much a guarantee!
Tickets and camping are on sale now! Click BUY TICKETS
We look forward to seeing you in our third year, June 27-29, 2024!
Join our Vicki's Camp N Country Jam mailing list for 2023 festival updates!