It’s important to us that all music lovers have access to the Vicki’s Camp N Country Jam experience! Our friendly ADA Access Team will make sure everyone is having a fantastic weekend. For more details please read the information below. If you have any additional questions about accessibility, by all means contact us via email at: [email protected]. We are also eager to hear your suggestions and feedback.
What to Buy
Accessibility Access: You can use our Etix link to purchase an accessible seat in the VIP Weekend Reserved Seats or the VIP Day Reserved Seats.
Accessible Parking: This is located on the East side of the venue, near the East Entrance. Spaces are not reserved, they are first come first served. Please be prepared to present your state issued disabled license plate, hang tag or placard, to festival staff upon your arrival.
Accessible Camping: We have accessible camping in all campsites, as they are all 25×40.
- The event is held on 10 acres, with 7 of the acres that were fields. There are various types of terrain throughout the venue which includes grass, hard packed dirt, and gravel roadways.
- Plan accordingly as there are some areas with natural terrain, which rain can impact the conditions.
- Weather in July is typically hot! Weather can change at any time. Please pack accordingly.
ADA Accessible Viewing Area
There will be an Accessible Viewing Area within the venue for guests, who use wheelchairs, have significant mobility disabilities, or who have difficulty standing for long periods of time. The Accessible Viewing Area is located at the back of the VIP seating area. Staff will manage the viewing area accordingly to make sure all patrons are comfortable.
Golf carts will be available to transport patrons with mobility impairments to and from camping and the viewing area. Rules, guidelines, and schedules for golf cart transportation will be disseminated onsite to the patrons who might require this service.
Powered Mobility Devices
Guests with mobility disabilities are welcome to use motorized wheelchairs and three or four wheeled scooters. For safety reasons, guests may NOT use golf carts, all-terrain vehicles, two wheeled scooters or motorbikes, either in the venue itself, or in the parking and camping areas.
Special Dietary Needs
Patrons with special medical dietary restrictions are allowed to bring a personal amount of food in if accompanied by a doctor’s note. Please contact [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
SERVICE ANIMALS – Definition, Policies, and Procedures
Vicki’s Camp N Country Jam welcomes and supports the rights and attendance of all persons with disabilities that rely on the special skills of a trained service animal. What we DO NOT support, nor will tolerate, are pets being misrepresented by their owners as service animals, when in fact they are not. So please, don’t do it. Leave your pet at home. We mean it.
Service Animal Definition: A ‘service animal’ means “any dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability. The work or tasks performed by a service animal must be directly related to the handler’s disability.” Emotional support or comfort animals are not considered service animals under the ADA and therefore are not allowed at Vicki’s Camp N Country Jam.
Service Animal Policies:
For our patrons with disabilities who wish to bring their legitimate service animal to Vicki’s Camp N Country Jam, we ask that you review and follow the policies outlined below:
1. Service animals must be accompanied by the handler with the disability at all times.
2. Service animals must be under the control and supervision of their handler at all times.
3. Service animals are not permitted to be left in camp unattended under any circumstances.
4. Handlers are required to be prepared for, and clean-up after, their animals at all times.
5. We reserve the right to remove and/or refuse access to any service animal from the campgrounds or venues if that animal is deemed to be a health or safety threat to festival patrons, staff, or other service animals, or in violation of these policies.
6. All service animals must be credentialed by the Vicki’s Camp N Country Jam staff (see the procedures below).
Service Animal Procedures:
All patrons with a service animal will need to have that animal credentialed by Vicki’s Camp N Country Jam staff before entering the main gate. This process will be performed quickly and respectfully by our ADA Access Team. What will you need to do? It’s easy. At the entrance gate let staff know you need your service animal credentialed. Staff will speak with you, record your contact information, and provide a collar tag for your service animal. Then you are good to go! Security/Staff will be on the lookout this year for all animals to have a properly credentialed Vicki’s Camp N Country Jam collar tag.
Remember, Service Animals are allowed, all other dogs are NOT!